May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn’t live a day without you.
Leap Year (Movie)
To my daughter I will say,
‘See your beauty
without a compliment
or a mirror.’
'Blind' by Della Hicks-Wilson (via coldflowers)
My parents are lucky I was too lazy to go through a rebellious phase
JESUS CHRIST I OPENED THE FRIDGE TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT AND THIS FUCKING THING WAS STARING AT ME
What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.
Oliver Nolau (via suspend)
the fact that Robin Williams made millions of people laugh and be happy whilst watching him and he wasn’t even happy himself makes me want to rip my own heart out
what you got on your Instagram that’s so private? your grande latte? that sandwich you ate yesterday? bye